Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Moving Forward?

I will pretend I am moving forward, at least!  I had a short (but great) conversation with my agency director, and she knows that we are SO ready for surrogacy #2 and all about moving forward.  There is a couple she has in mind for me that is semi-local, and I do really hope it works out with them.  In the meantime, I am continuing to pump and donate milk.  I was incredibly surprised at how much I don't hate pumping this time around - of course, I had an awful manual pump last time and, since I was pumping to feed my own child, I was SO stressed about it.  I have been staying off a lot of the surrogacy groups because it always makes me so impatient about the process - I can't wait to go through all the things that other surrogates are going through.  Even though, just a year ago, I was SO glad to be past all the matching/screening/cycling craziness!

Here's to hoping that there is a match in my near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment