Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Here We Go!

So, if you are a current, former, or aspiring surrogate, you will know this feeling well.  It is the intense, belly-clawing, bating-breath feeling of I-Need-To-Be-Matched-Right-Now.  AKA Impatience with a capital I.  I liken it to the feeling of nesting in the 3rd trimester, where you cannot get your house clean enough, despite raging Braxton Hicks, back pain, exhaustion, etcetera.  You will scour every classified ad, look up every agency, even if you have an agency that you know is working hard to find the perfect match for you.  And maybe you will place an ad.  And maybe you will get a response.  And maybe you will realize, quickly, that the respondent is amazing.  Wonderful.  Perfect.  You agree on everything.  You have similar philosophies on pregnancy, labor, delivery.  Maybe you even both use smiley faces in your E-mails.  And then you will recommend your agency.  And then she will contact them.

And then you will be matched.  In a matter of 3 days.  That's just what happened to me!

I am thrilled to be working with such a wonderful woman and her husband, and equally thrilled to be working with my agency again.  She goes to her RE on Friday to arm herself with knowledge, a plan, and a timeline.  And?

Friday can't get here soon enough.


Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment